Saturday, January 28, 2006

Mad World

I could eat a Marlboro Light the size of my leg. I would lick it first then I would tease it with a lighter. After I lit it, I would take the biggest drag known to man. I would inhale so deep, smoke would boil out of my toenails, and I would smoke the entire thing in one, long puff.

The focus of my blog is not going to be my fight against smoking...it is just the only thing my mind is capable of thinking about right now.

My husband keeps making jokes about how we are like two ships passing each other in the night because I have become addicted to the internet. It is so easy to get sucked into little communities but even I will admit that I am spending way too much time on the computer. So I am going to limit myself next week.

I am going to make a commitment too to work out everyday so I won't gain weight from not smoking. If Charlize Theron can smoke and not look like it why can't I? Or Jennifer Anniston? She smokes...anyway...I am committed to quiting this time...I am just not happy about it but I want to prove to myself that I can do it and get into the best shape of my life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call MILLIONS of dollars they can pay someone else to make it look like they do not smoke!

Charlize Theron smokes, Lord in Heaven that woman is bueatiful, I would have never known, she does not seem like a smoker!

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home