Friday, June 16, 2006

My Knightly In Shining Armor
Keira, Keira, Keira...you saucy wench you. You temptress of the soccer field. Have you no mercy upon the weaker sex? Does your Orlando Bloom look a like boyfriend inspire you to be daring in your wardrobe choices these days? My heart is a flutter as I drink in the sight of your navy blue Dickies and the shoes you robbed from a painter. You are a vision of scrumptiousness swarthed in serviceable blue. Tell the kindergartn child you bribed that shirt off of that she may NOT have it back. It's too delicious for words. I dare not remark upon the belt for it causes my eyes to sting from the tears of rapture. How brilliant! I can never look at belt loops on pants in the same way again. How foolish and what an utter waste of fabric! You've inspired me to have them affixed to all of my shirts. ALL OF THEM!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

love the blue pants!

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home