Sunday, June 11, 2006

Super Horror
Linda Evangelista dared to leave her house wearing this atrociousness. Am I the only one with a sudden urge to run to the nearest craft store and sign up for the class Gold Lame! You Can Do It!? I think she should reevaluate who her friends are because whoever told her that "That looks awesome" probably also told her, "I think you should cut all your hair off!".

Linda there is only one person who could pull this look off and he did it fifty years ago and died while taking a crap on the toilet.

I'm sorry Elvis...I'm just trying to make a point. I still love you though.

5 Comments:

Blogger D. Prince said...

I saw this dress and couldnèt quite believe my eyes!
How, why, when, WHY!

I'm sure Elvis will forgive you.

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...reports are stating that she is pregnant. Isn't it obvious? Otherwise, Linda wouldn't be caught dead in something like that. If anyone remembers, she miscarried at six months in 99 and suffered emotional devastation. This is a special thing for her at 41. So yes, she's pregnant and hasn't lost her sense of fashion. :-)

5:43 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

If it's a maternity dress I suppose it's okay. At least it doesn't have one of those lttle sailor collars or a giant bow on it.

8:51 PM  
Blogger sharonje927 said...

When I first saw the pic, the first thought that came to my mind is that she's pregnant thus she wore that curtain.

Well, if she's pregnant, then i guess uhmm, it's still atrocious.

LOL!

8:44 AM  
Blogger 小蘋果 said...

ROTFLOL!! My gosh, how many southern fashion commandments did she break?

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home