Sunday, January 29, 2006

Today is going to be a great day. I can feel it. I could not fall asleep last night (or this morning) until about 2:00 am and I woke up at 7:00 bright eyed and bushy tailed. I don't know if quitting smoking does that to you but I like the way I feel.

I have to go to the grocery store today. I cannot put it off another day. Not only are we out of fun stuff, but we are out of basic necessities as well. No bread, no milk, no mayo, coffee, sugar, pickles...the list is endless. Plus I have to get all of the gossip rags. I LOVE those magazines. It is one of the highlights of my week.

Well, I am off to read now. Tomorrow I am going to hit the gym hard and heavy so I wont gain weight from not smoking. If I do...all bets are off. I will just have to start again. I know I know...I have a diagnosis but I can't help it. I am me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home