Tuesday, April 11, 2006

www.lestoil.net
Tragic

Star Magazine is reporting that Sean Preston Federline fell from his high chair and fractured his skull. He was not taken to the hospital until SIX DAYS after the accident when it was noticed that the child was sleeping longer than normal. A blood clot was also evident. The next day, the Department of Children and Family Services paid a visit to the Federline home along with the local sheriff.

Now that we have that out of the way...WHAT MOTHER IN THEIR RIGHT MIND LETS THEIR CHILD GO FOR SIX DAYS WITH A SKULL FRACTURE AND A BLOOD CLOT?? If one of my kid's FARTS sound different, I usually call and at least talk to a nurse at their pediatrician's office. What is this woman's problem?? You know...if you want to walk around looking tore up...go right ahead. BUT PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR CHILD. First it was the Child Seat incident and now it's this...I wonder what could possibly be her excuse now.

I bet the person who did that sculpture of that poor baby coming out of her hoo hoo wishes they could sew that thing up.

UPDATE: Entertainment Tonight has confirmed the story. The sheriffs department declined to give a statment regarding their ongoing investigation. Skank.

4 Comments:

Blogger T-girl said...

WHAT! Stop telling me this, all that catholic comes out in me and I start to pray!!!!!! I don't have time to pray right now, not properly like this child needs!!!! LOL

Jesus- It takes a lot of force to break a childs skull, they are still really soft, especially under a year. You do not NOTICE... ugh! Don't get me started, the woman deserves to be shot!

7:00 PM  
Blogger sharonje927 said...

WHHHHAAAATTTT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? *eyes bulging smiley here*

Is this true? OMGoodness, and who was around when the child fell down?

That is just too much!!!!

1:33 AM  
Blogger Sharie said...

*Speechless*

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How'd I know I'd find this here? LOL I read this on Yahoo News and first thought came to mind was you writing about this.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home