Saturday, May 20, 2006

Mixed Signals
Ah...nothing says 'come and get me' like a dress that opens up to your navel, held together by nothing more than an excuse of a bow and nothing says 'back off sucka' like a denim flap with bolts covering your business. Heather, I don't know if your stylist told you but that dress is DENIM. I said it's DENIM. Okay, I'll say it slower...DDDDEEEENNNNIIIMMM. Your hair looks cute but, you should have saved that dress for the annual convention of the Association of Blind People. Whoreiffic.

4 Comments:

Blogger D. Prince said...

This is seriously the worst outfit I have seen in a really long time. Denim dresses are NEVER okay!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Hey I've been looking for a dress for my cousin's wedding. I think I've found it!

10:27 PM  
Blogger sharonje927 said...

LOOL!!!

1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home