Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Okay...So Maybe She Really Was Pregnant
Katie Holmes proudly displayed her stretch marks after giving birth to L. Ron Hubbard's, I mean Tom Cruise's love child, Suri Cruise. So, now in addition to seeing her nursing bra we now get to see her battle scars from birth. Now mind you, I am not knocking the stretch marks...I have them myself, but the picture below just goes to show how brainwashed Katie is because had she been in her right mind, she would have never worn pants that allowed her stretch marks to show.

5 Comments:

Blogger D. Prince said...

That was my thought as well.
She must be really out of it because there would be NO WAY a woman in her right mind would be showing them off. Especially when they are still purple! I actually felt for Katie when I saw these photos today.

And by the way, where's the baby?

8:43 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

No worries. With some exercise and her special "vitamins" those unsightly strech marks will be gone in no time.

10:18 PM  
Blogger sharonje927 said...

Sigh. I really pity Katie Holmes. Tsk Tsk.

8:14 AM  
Blogger The Mistress said...

The baby's been handed over to the coven.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

she needs a belly hugger.
check 'em out at http://www.thebellyhugger.com

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home