Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Nicole and Keith Urban: It's Official!

Just Jared is reporting that Nicole admitted the Keith was more than her boyfriend at a gala for UNIFEM (does anyone have any idea what this is?)

While I am happy for the couple, I really, really wish Nicole would get on a plane and fly to Alabama so I could fatten her up. She's cute and all but she looks like a bobble head in the picture. Why don't women understand that men need a little 'cushion for the pushin'. Is that too crude? To go a little further, homegirl needs some 'junk in her trunk'. I'm talking empty-fast-food-container-twelve-empty-coke-cans-twinkie-wrappers junk in her trunk. I bet her butt is the size of a walnut.

4 Comments:

Blogger D. Prince said...

She could definitely use it.

6:05 PM  
Blogger sharonje927 said...

I think her clothes has made her look thinner that she usually is.

But I like her, ever since Tom Cruise dumped her.

:D

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe we could all send her a box of Little Debbie's before the wedding.

Gawd that look is awful!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

the size of a walnut, you say... lol...

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home