Saturday, June 17, 2006

Nice Gut
Aside from the fact that Paris Hilton looks like she just got off of an eating binge that she celebrated at Ryan's Family Steakhouse, I simply cannot support bringing back this particular item from fashion era's gone by. There is nothing flattering about the cut, the neckline, or the belt. The only postive thing I can say about this swimsuit is that you would NEVER have to shave your bikini line again. You could let it get as out of control as you wanted. You could walk around looking like you had Buckwheat in a leglock if you so dared and no one would have to know.

4 Comments:

Blogger Prunella Jones said...

That's the kind of swimsuit my mom would buy. Aack!

11:02 AM  
Blogger The Mistress said...

She'd look good next to Christopher Walken in it though, eh?

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why would she wear that? LIKE THE blog! Came by blogmad, visit me so I can have your link:)

11:44 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

the last 6 words made me laugh so hard. ~giggles~ btw, i hear those 6 words in jeff foxworthy's voice for some reason.

LOVE your blog!!! *HUGS* & ~prayers~ to ya'll re: fire.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home