Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I am pretty sure the world is conspiring to annoy the piss out of me. I am well aware that 80% of the worlds population are idiots, just as I am also aware that it is their right to be so, but Lord have mercy.

Do you really need every single item that you order in the drive thru at McDonald's to be in a separate bag? Can you not sort the order out at the office? And Ms. Employee of the Month...turn your headset up so you can hear my order the first time. Did I ask for fries? Did I ask for Coke? No. Just a cheeseburger. I am not going to cave in no matter how many times you ask.

Papaw...get a cushion from home to sit on while you're driving in the car so you can see over the steering wheel and get out of the left lane going four.

NO FOR THE FOURTH TIME....I DO NOT WANT TO SAVE 15% ON A BOOKS A MILLION DISCOUNT CARD! I DON"T CARE THAT I WILL SAVE $1.17 ON TODAYS ORDER...THE MEMBERSHIP COSTS $25!

Hubby, who has been on my back to quit, begged me last night to go out and buy a carton and smoke at least three before I came back...obviously I have been a tad testy.

I'm sure my listeners have got to be wondering what possessed me...I have been such a bitch and I think I am going easy on myself. I am going to be nicer tomorrow.

I am beginning to wonder if I have "Please. Waste My Time." printed on my forehead. I always get stood up! I was supposed to meet a cameraman for a commercial shoot for a client whose advertising I handle and he never showed, never called...nothing. What really makes me mad is that I scheduled my whole day around the dang thing! Needless to say, he is going to get an earful just like the Comcast guy did.

It was kind of cold today...I am so ready for March so I can tan this lillywhite skin of mine. I look like a corpse. I tried the fake bake but you have to have a degree in Engineering to figure out how to put it on without looking like Lindsey Hohan. And that would be tragic.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharie said...

Kimmie...((((HUGS)))

I know it must be rough forn you right now, but hang on girl...you'll get there...

And I want to help you beat that camera man..YOU did noy chat with me to meet with him and he did not show up? lol...

Love yah, girl...mwaaaah! Í Enjoy reading ;)

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh MY! This one may have been my favorite. I am SO glad I am not the only one who has that feeling about fake and bake.

Um, do I WANT to know what you did to the poor Comcast guy? So what did you shove his ears full of? :)

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home