Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Melanie Skankith
Cityrag.com
Lord Jesus. What in the name of all that is holy and pure has happened to this woman? She is looking like a CRIT-TER! She looks like a Harley did doughnuts on her face and put a little skid in for good measure. Run Melanie...run to the dermatologist and get a peel. Tell 'em to take off an extra layer while your at it. Seriously, how old is she? 45? It frightens me to no end. This is a prime example of why I refuse to age gracefully. 'Cause this aint graceful...it's shameful.

6 Comments:

Blogger T-girl said...

The truely scary thing is she is married to one of the most beautiful men ever! The man is HOT! I guess it is not that bad actually, to be honest I think it is some of the angles but she IS 50ish I think, she COULD definitly look better! That is ok, she can send Antonio to me, I will make him happy! :)

11:18 PM  
Blogger The Mistress said...

I've read that Antonio has put the kibosh on any further plans she has for more plastic surgery.

2:36 AM  
Blogger sharonje927 said...

T - LOOOOL!!!


But then she's older than Antonio, right?

If what mj said is true - then I guess she's lucky to be loved by a man for what she is. :D :D :D

Though I agree she looks really very old.

4:35 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

she looks extremely old.

11:14 AM  
Blogger D. Prince said...

Wow, she looks really rough.

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My eyes, my eyes!

Seriously, I used to like Antonio Banderas before he hooked up with her. Then I became convinced he's an idiot.

(Found your blog through BlogClicker. Or was it BlogMad? Either way, you're very funny.)

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home