Tuesday, April 18, 2006

www.egotastic.com

Unbikiniable

I am all about embracing women and their flaws and not making young girls grow up with distorted views of what they should look like blah blah. Got that out of the way. Shall we begin?

Kelly, Kelly, Kelly. Be thankful the American Idol (Go Taylor!) contest is not based on how you look frolicking in them there waves. Just because you can wear a bikini does not always mean you should. There comes a point in every womans life when she reaches an age that she just does not look good in certain things.

Sadly, that time for you has arrived. Four words...TERRY CLOTH COVER UP. They sell them everyday at Target for less than $20 bucks. Run.

5 Comments:

Blogger T-girl said...

UGH! Thanks for THAT image!

8:06 PM  
Blogger D. Prince said...

I saw some of these pictures today and I thought:

If I can't wear a strings bikini anymore then Kelly Clarkson definitely shouldn't be wearing a string bikini.

9:44 PM  
Blogger 小蘋果 said...

Kim I have decided that I will never wear a bikini.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Sharie said...

Ditto Jen! LOL! Not if I can help it!

2:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. Good lord, cover that sh!t up!!!! She hasn't even given birth to a baby and she looks like that! At least I could blame my daughter for my fat rolls.

Bt the way, Taylor sucks!!!! Go Chris and Katherine!!!! Boo Taylor!!!

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home