Sunday, May 21, 2006

Fear Me
As we like to say down South, I 'learnt' my seven year old what it means to mess with Mama. This afternoon we engaged in a battle of wills with the Super Soaker Triple Agresssor. I turned a deaf ear when he begged for mercy and continued to pummel him with my forty foot stream of high pressure water. I was relentless as he screamed "Uncle!" over and over again with water streaming down his closed eyes. I hardened my heart against his pitiful plea's for mercy as I backed him into a corner and pumped my trigger for added force. I laughed like a lunatic when I stripped him of his weapon and to add insult to injury,I turned his on weapon on him, emptying it completely before handing it back to him. I lay in wait for him to open his mouth to speak so I could shoot a stream of water directly into his mouth. But then the tables turned. He grabbed my pink Barbie beach towel and threatened to 'wipe' with it before throwing it into the pool.

I've taught you well little grasshopper. I've taught you well.

6 Comments:

Blogger sharonje927 said...

LOOOL!!

J's too clever huh?

And btw, Barbie pink towel? Nice!

LOOOL!!

1:16 AM  
Blogger 小蘋果 said...

Barbie towel!? Kim, I wouldn't even be seen in my Pooh towel!

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maddie, I laughed so hard when I read this. Your truly have a way with words.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Sharie said...

ROTFLOL!!! A Barbie towel? I did not see that in you Kimmie! LOL!!

You sure have smart kids! I commend you ;)

11:36 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

LOL...

that reminds me. i need to get one of those super soakers.

sounds like ya'll had lots of fun.

wipe with the barbie towel? hehehehehehe....

yep, you've taught 'em well. ~giggles~

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home