Saturday, May 20, 2006

That's Gonna Leave A Mark
Howard in Philidelphia is probably not a good having a good day today. You see, his wife got a little miffed at him and ripped his testicles off whilst he slept. Thankfully, the hospital was able to reattach them but Howard has mental scars I'm sure. But despite his tragic circumstances, Howard was able to share with us how it all went down:

"I mean, she just grabbed me all down there and yanking and yanking and tearing me up with those fingernails."

Poor Howard. You can read his full story here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Wow. Just wow. I can't even rip off a hangnail.

10:31 PM  
Blogger sharonje927 said...

His wife's fingernails must have been claws like that of Wolverine! Harhar!

:D :D

LOL!! This reminded me of an episode in Grey's Anatomy where a man was castrated by the woman he assaulted.

1:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home