Thursday, May 04, 2006

Nicole Admits She Has A Problem...
I'm sure this was supposed to come as a big 'shocker' to all of us, but Nicole Ritchie has admitted in a 'bombshell' interview with Vanity Fair that she knows she's too thin. While she does not come right out and say she has anorexia, she does say that she knows she isn't well.

Really? Did your ribcage slicing your skin open give you any indication? When you consumed an apple slice a day did you not get tired and think, "self..perhaps I should eat more than ten calories a day." Did the fact that you looked like a fourth grader in your swimsuit give you any hints at all?

Two words. Karen Carpenter.

Eat a Honey Bun Nicole. Please

3 Comments:

Blogger T-girl said...

Well DUH! I hope she gets the help she desprately needs!

12:57 AM  
Blogger sharonje927 said...

Uhm, who is she?

LOOL! Sorry, I dont know her. Is she a model or an actress? :D

I'm so out of the loop when it comes to entertainment gossip. :D

5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home