Monday, April 24, 2006

Lindsey Lohan's "Brief" Stint As A Plumber
This, my friends, is a promo still from Lindsey's hosting gig on Saturday night live last weekend. I ASSume she was trying to poke fun of the fact that she mooned about 3 million kids who were watching the Nick Kid's Awards or whatever it was. Frankly, I really don't care enough to get the title of where ever she was correct.

Is she pointing to the tick/mole on her cheek or what? Is she inviting us to kiss it? Are those jeans really as dark as they appear? Did she get a manicure? Will she ever Just. Go. Away?

4 Comments:

Blogger The Mistress said...

She's showing us where to insert the quarter to play a tune.

12:12 AM  
Blogger D. Prince said...

I long for the days when we didn't have to hear about her every friggin' day! I really don't get what the fascination is.

4:37 PM  
Blogger T-girl said...

I. CAN. NOT. STAND. THIS GIRL! UGH! I went to the mall today and the whole place was plastered with promos for her new movie. It looked worse then a teenage girl and her obsession with Orlando Bloom! I swear I wanted to gag every where I turned, since when is drug addicted, no talent, eating disordered a news headline? I mean come on there has to be SOMETHING better to report then her skank ass!

10:31 PM  
Blogger sharonje927 said...

Ahhh...now I know the reason of the dislike. Thanks T!

If not for this site, I am totally unaware of Hollywood gossips.

Never much of an entertainment gossip.

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home