Friday, April 28, 2006

United Way Won't Be Able To Help You

You know...some people might assume that a woman who is of small frame (5'2") and weighs approximately less than eight stone, would not be a concern. In most cases, this may prove true unless one of the following things were to happen:

1. You mess with her children
2. You mess with her husband

Well guess what? Someone messed with my husband and I am mighty fired up about it. Forgive me if I revert to redneck lingo as it is difficult for me to retain my tenuous grip on human decency at this point. But let me state as clearly as I possibly can: I will beat a bitch's ass. I may be of short stature but let there be no doubt...you simply do not mess with what is mine.

For example. The stripper who was at my husband's bachelor party who tried to 'bow up' on me? She was face down in the jacuzzi in two seconds flat and while it was only me who had my fist in her face, she repeatedly begged, "Ya'll stop." Now please don't confuse me with a Redneck Rita (see sidebar) but I was pushed beyond my limit. In fact, that incident was the first time I have actually struck another human being in anger. You may be a stripper sweetie but I'm from Coker and I have been known to ooze trailer puddin' on occassion.

Which brings me to today's incident. Some women simply don't understand when a man, a married one at that, is simply being a nice, courteous professional. Some women simply don't understand that when you leave voice mail messages on their phone (whom the husband has encouraged is wife to check as the individual in question has made repeated calls) that state "I really had no purpose for calling...I was just thinking about you," will incite the wife of said husband to violence. But the woman who is calling has no idea that I have seen a picture of her and her hips are the size of a double wide and her hair looks like a Brillo Pad...fried, dyed and laid to the side. While I am certainly no beauty queen, I do not require my own zip code.

So my message to anyone who would dare attempt to mess with my husband...be forewarned because I am nothing if not tenacious and I'm not scared of nutthin'.

9 Comments:

Blogger T-girl said...

Don't worry, our drunk neighbor got her skank ass hauled home one night and tried to KISS mine when he knocked on the door for her parents to open it for her, I was ready to climb the fence and BEAT her ass! I had to be held back and at bay, now THAT is a C word for ya! Go get her sweety, just don't get your ass thrown in jail! LOL

Big hugs, T

10:18 PM  
Blogger Sharie said...

Way to go Kimmie!!!!

I'm sure you don't need back up but when you do >>> know that we'll be there at your side.

Go get her! How dare she?!?!?

10:43 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

What in the world would I do with out my girls???? I Love you guys!

11:27 PM  
Blogger sharonje927 said...

You also have my encouragement Kimmie!!

Go get her and teach her a lesson or two. She needs it.

1:06 AM  
Blogger sharonje927 said...

Oh and btw, the pic on this post has made me think of AKOD = Scotland and Claymore!

:D :D :D

I thought at first you're going to talk about AKOD here. LOL!

1:08 AM  
Blogger 小蘋果 said...

WHAT!? Where is our dollmaker!?!?!

4:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, you know that I'm a Southern girl, also. And I believe that one must always act like a lady. And I have the looks that everyone I have ever met automatically assumes I'm a gently-bred and proper southern lady (well, everyone except those who knew me as hard core drinker and partyier *g*).

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes...

However, do not mess w/ a lady's husband, or children, b/c said lady will take you down.

And I'm scared of a lot of things, but another woman messing w/ my husband is NOT one of them. Like one of my internet friends likes to say: I will f*ck your shit up.

SL

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just say the word and I'm there! Not to help of course cause I know you can handle her all by your petite self but I do love a good 'ol brawl!!! LOL!

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She needs to be taken down. How dare she try to poach another woman's husband! Oh, and I love your can of Whoop Ass. LOL

~*~ Viv ~*~

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home