Friday, June 30, 2006

One Finger Salute
Progeny Two recently discovered 'the bird'. Where I'm not sure but non the less...he found out about it. On a couple of occassions, he would come find me with both guns blazing and ask me if holding your fingers as thus was bad. Both times I told him it was not a nice thing to do and he shouldn't do it and both times he appeared to understand.

I thought the issue was resloved until my best friend sent me some pictures she'd taken. Obviously, we have a little more work to do.

7 Comments:

Blogger j.k.a said...

My brother told his step=brother that it was the "driving finger", and he could only use it when he was old enough to drive." seems to have worked so far...lol

10:08 PM  
Blogger sharonje927 said...

Oh Kimmie! LOOL!! Z's in trouble, huh?


LOOOL!!!

I think he thought you wouldn't find out about it. LOOOL!

1:54 AM  
Blogger T-girl said...

ROTFLMAO! How much you wanna bet one of his big brothers is the culprit of this behavior... and the locations it is being displayed in!!!!! LMAO My brother told me when I was about 5 or 6 (maybe younger not sure)to go up to my mom, hold my three fingers up together and tell her... "read between the lines!" Mean while he sat laughing like a loon around the corner... needless to say he was not laughing when he got his ass beat! LMAO Oh was she mad!

2:17 AM  
Blogger Maddie said...

LOL...I need to use that one..."read between the lines."

7:09 AM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

My daughter does that too. When she's not asking someone to pull her finger or sticking it up her nose she enjoys flipping the bird. What can I do? She's her mothers daughter. At least I got her cussing under control (I hope)

10:40 AM  
Blogger Sharie said...

LOL!!! He really is in trouble!

But he is still cute and adorable!!!

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO I so love that child!

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home