Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Good Call
Ensuring that no one would care, Patricia Arquette married long time boyfriend, Thomas Jane, over the weekend, the same weekend Nicole Kidman married Keith Urban. I had no idea Patricia was so media savvy. She knew she would be wearing a HEINOUS dress and thus would not want to attract a lot of media attention (would she have anyway though?). I'm not so distraught over the actual dress but I dry heaved when I saw the head piece. And is she wearing a watch? Does anyone wear a watch with their wedding dress? And could she look more enthusiastic? She looks like she told her husband to swing the carriage by the Colon Cleansing Clinic and let her get a quick fix before proceeding to the reception.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good God! HIDEOUS! Don't tell me she actually paid money for that getup? Where do you dig up this stuff???

Di

4:24 PM  
Blogger T-girl said...

I saw this on another site and thought of you! LMAO The dress itself looks to be quiet lovely, and I think that is just a bulky peice of jewlery (although who the hell knows)I can get by that BUT from the neck up.... hold good God, WTF is going on!

Is Courtney Love in style this season or is it me? Seems a lot of people are going with the A la Courtney look this year, not getting it... or liking it much either to be honest! NASTY!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Her husband is not too bad. Tell me is he wearing a kilt?

8:26 PM  
Blogger The Mistress said...

That's one helluva huge sporran.

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home