Thursday, June 29, 2006

Oh No She Di'nt!
I'm not a big fan of Rosie Odonnell's because I don't really like her politics but she's beginning to grow on me. I decided I might could put our ideological differences aside when she said Naomi Campbell needed a two hundred pound lesbian ass whuppin and now I think Rosie has sealed our fate. I've decided to give her another shot. When pressed about the brouhaha surrounding Star Jones abrupt announcement and subsequent departure, Rosie said the following:

"Well...you know how I feel about her but I can't really talk about it. But she thinks she's Beyonce."

3 Comments:

Blogger T-girl said...

OH! Good one Shea! Does she NOT look like a total freak of nature? She is the black version of Tori Spelling, the woman is so ODD looking! She is one of the few woman I think look better fat!!!!!!

You so knew I was going to say this: "I LOVE Rosie!" In a completely gf is funny as hell kind of way!!! LOL She is a very smart woman, she also does a LOT of charity work and despite her love of TC, a problem I think she has corrected recently, she really is a good person. I will so watch the view with her on it, I think she brings a great personality to the table and she is a good combo for that group, maybe she can make BW have a sense of humor! LMAO

4:51 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

She's funny...as long as she doesent attack every republican guest that comes on there or even that little Elizabeth girl...

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still not over the Tom Selleck interview or raking. Ugh...

ss

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home