Saturday, June 24, 2006

Truancy
Heather, the reason I'm shaking my head and pointing my finger at you is because if you had been to class the day the What To Do If Your Best Friend Steals The Husband You didn't Really Want Anyway lecture was given, you would have known that in times as these, the object is to try and look better than the other woman. It's instances such as this that make me want to just give. Up. While you are slogging along the beach there, lugging everything from your trunk, your boobs are sagging. Not the epitome of "I Still Got It." 'Cause sister, you don't. What you do have, however, is a hat. A really big hat. A hat so big it sags and points directly to your less than nubile breast and your really nice, but wholly inappropriate for the beach, hand bag. Don't even think about the fact that Denise was tip toeing through the tulips with your husband in Paris wearing a tasteful white bikini with cute matching sarong the week before. I would hate for you to give up the whole "I didn't really want a rock star husband anyway. I wanted a comedian who looks fourteen and the only hair he has on his chest is around his nipples' thing you got going. Shh! It's too late now. The only thing you can do at this point, is to be sure and attend the What To Do When You've Really Fu*ked It Up And Now People Think You Are desperately Trying To Hold On To Your Youth And Now Feel Sorry For You lecture we're having on August 7th.

Refreshments will be served.

5 Comments:

Blogger T-girl said...

Hum! WHAT is with the bag? Not getting that, was she going down the way to peer in someone's window and needed to hid the binoculars? Maybe she has a really big set of keys!I KNOW, Birtney told her this would be a really good way to go incognito! Personally the hat looks like it belongs to Richie Sambora from the "early days," the bag is full of rocks and she is trying to get the courage to walk into the ocean.... "DON'T DO IT GIRL! YOU CAN DO BETTER THEN DAVID SPADE! I SWEAR!"

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good point that I never thought of till you brought it up. She is looking rather like a hat hag lately. What's up with that -- she's frickin HEATHER LOCKLEAR!

5:43 PM  
Blogger Litzi said...

Hi Maddie,
Quite frankly, I had NO idea this was Heather Locklear until I read your post. She looks like she doesn’t give a damn anymore or thought she was “safe” from having her photograph taken at the beach. Maybe she should attend L’Oreal University, because she’s “worth it”, and while she’s there, pick up a few pointers on good grooming for the soon to be divorced.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

I hate those goofy hats.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

Hubby told me this post was crude and that Heather was a victim of terrible circumstances....must be the double d's speaking to him.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home