Friday, June 23, 2006

Get Out!
After spending years with the tool known as Tom Cruise, Nicole has finally found love with Keith Urban. She's so in love that she has requested he sign a pre-nuptial agreement that includes the following:

  • $250,000 for every year they are married
  • Joint custody of any children they have together but Mr. Urban will be unable to take them out of the country Nicole resides in.
  • a 'get out' clause that stipulates Keith gets NOTHING if he abuses any illegal drugs or alcohol.
The pair will be married in a Roman Catholic ceremony this weekend which is possible due to the fact that Nicole married Tom Cruise in a Scientology ceremony and thus her first marriage was annulled.

Nicole brings $40 million to the marriage while Keith only brings $5 million (three of which I would be more than happy to take off of his hands).

But if Keith wants to walk away with any money should they in fact separate, he better get a tight reign on all those Botox shots Nicole keeps getting or there may be nothing left.

8 Comments:

Blogger Maddie said...

SHEA!!!! FINALLY!

WOO HOO!

LOL @ your comment...

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

True love. . . doesn't it just give you the warm and fuzzies???

Okay, I'm commenting. . . happy now?????

Di

10:02 AM  
Blogger Maddie said...

Yay! Di...welcome! I'm so excited!

Shea...these folks are not ready for you...I am so freaking excited I can't even stand it.

12:26 PM  
Blogger T-girl said...

Girl if you take 3 off of him I will go ahead and take 10 off of her... you know to keep it even! LMAO Only in a perfect world!

All I will say is "THANK GOD IT IS NOT TOM "Ima tool" CRUISE!

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh awesome, a celebrity blog! Love these!

And really nice banner up there. I'll be dropping by... :)

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and I'm adding you to my bookmarks and blogfeed. :)

2:06 PM  
Blogger Litzi said...

Hi Maddie,
I wonder how in the world Nicole and Keith are going to make ends meet with so little money between them. I do think she’s wise to have a pre-nuptial agreement. It doesn’t sound like the most secure relationship that’s ever existed.

I wish them luck; they’re going to need it. If the marriage falls apart, Nicole can always get some more Botox treatments to cheer herself up.

4:40 PM  
Blogger sharonje927 said...

Well, if Nicole got the $40 from Tool Cruise, then I think it's ok if she'll not happily part with the money that easily. After all, living with the tool would have been too hard for her.

LOOL!

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home