Thursday, June 22, 2006

Cry Me A River
It's OVA! Justin Timberlake gave Cameron Diaz the boot last week. Perez Hilton reports that Justin had been considering ending things with Cameron for several months and quickly decided it was time to end their three year relationship when Cameron followed him and his buddies to Vegas. She is said to be devastated.

I never really liked her anyway and as much of a Trailer Park Tammy Britney is...I would LOVE for them to get back together. I would even forgive them for wearing matching denim outfits.

7 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

I like your blog!

I agree with you there. I didn't like Cameron and Justin as a couple. It was too awkward.
I also hope he gets back with Britney. She needs to get away from Kfed, and from the trashy image shes brought onto herself.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

how cool would that be! for justin & britney to get back together!!! :)

2:57 PM  
Blogger sharonje927 said...

Now that's UNsurprising!

I have been waiting for this news for three years.

LOOL

6:04 PM  
Blogger D. Prince said...

Good for him, she seems like a total drip.

7:27 PM  
Blogger T-girl said...

YEAH! FINALLY! I always get icked out by couples that the man is younger then the woman, a few months or whatnot is fine but YEARS (like what, 10) totally grosses me out. I can't help but feel like the woman has some serious maturity issues, and the man needs a mom. (Sorry if I offended anyone by the way, I know this is not always the case but still have to admit is an issue with some of these couples)!

Oh and I SO hope he does not take Britney back, sorry but he can SO do better! The best thing that ever happened to him in my book is that she f-ed, what the hell is that dudes name?, and he left her!

10:53 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

Welcome Tara! Glad you stopped by.

11:23 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

She needs to submerge her face into some Aveeno girl and put a whole tub of Quaker's Oatmeal on her face...

Astringent...lol

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home