Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I Had A Vision Of Ass
Ohhh....Mariah. I am so tired. I am just utterly exhausted. NO, cut off shorts with cheek hanging out are not stylish and YES they do make men want you. To cover it up that is. You are 30+ years old. You are no longer in your first blush of youth. The time has come for you to let it go. It's okay...the hardest part is making that decision...once you get past that you are home free. And since we are on the subject, no more hot pink okay? No more butterflies either. That's just silly.

The only thing we want from you Mariah is your voice. That's it. We don't want to see you frolicking on the beach in a sorry excuse for a bikini either. Just. Sing. When we told you to let it all hang out, this is not what we meant. I promise.

8 Comments:

Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Damn those shorts look like they pinch.

7:27 PM  
Blogger sharonje927 said...

I think she's uncomfortable wearing clothes. That is why she wears as little as possible.

:D

1:29 AM  
Blogger T-girl said...

Hear the title of her new song? "I'll be your skank, I'll be your fuck buddy! I'm a whore!" Can't stand MC! She has a lovely voice, or rather I use to think she did but she is such a bitch it takes away from my enjoyment, no one is allowed to think THAT much of themselves in my book! Whatever happened to her breakdown btw? She just got over it or what! LOL

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't get me started on her. I met her right after 9/11 when I was volunteering assisting victim's families that this narcissistic ego-maniac was walking around expecting people to fawn all over her. She came into the tent I was in while I was speaking to one of the familes, and actually interrupted. I asked her to excuse us until I was finished providing them with information. Talk about RUDE! But she actually stuck around and listened!

Haven't been able to stand her ever since.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Kuntry Konfession said...

hahahaha! can't stand her....she is a robot, didn't ya'll know?!

12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And no more spandex!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

lol. i love reading your words. you are better than US Weekly or InTouch or Life&Style.. heck, even better than Star or People.

you make me laugh out loud while nodding my head agreeing with you.

please note: this comment does not apply specifically to this entry but to your entire blog.

btw, with regard to ms. mariah... those shorts do nothing for her. in fact from this camera angle, her rear looks quite flat.

also, i concur on the whole butterfly thing.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

Well thank you Jen...what a wonderful compliment! You've made my day...:)

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home