Friday, July 14, 2006



Your Heritage


This website is so neat. You upload one of your photos and it compares yours to thousands of celebrities and gives you a list of those whose features you closely resemble. Kelly Clarkson was my top match and I'm okay with that as long as I don't start wearing ill fitting unitards. Ed Harris was my honey's top match, and my husband was less than pleased with that seeing as how Ed is follicly challenged. He also shared certain characteristics with Elvis Presley, which further convinced me we are supposed to be together. He is now going through is reptiore of Elvis songs and singing each at the top of his lungs.

If you would like to compare your photo, click here. Just be sure and tell me who you got.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sharie said...

LOL!

Elvis, huh?


I'll let you know mine should I find the time to do that ;)

12:50 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

I don't need to do it. I know who I will get. Rosanna Arquette. I hear it all the time. We both have that big lip, buck teeth thing going on. I used to take it as a compliment but have you seen her lately?

You guys are a nice looking couple.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Maddie said...

Pru...you have awakened my curiosity. I must see a picture of you. I'm sure your teeth aren't as bucked as you pretend. We have a saying in the south, which I'm sure you are aware of 'eating corn through a picket fence'. Could this describe you perhaps? I think not.

Thanks by the way.

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home