Tuesday, July 11, 2006


Warning: Female 'Issues' Ahead


On the fourth of July, we had some friends and family come over to swim and cook out. My brother, for reasons unknown, wore an atrocious short brown wig (see left hand side. Progeny Two is modeling the wig for us...pay no mind to the red lipstick...that's a 'stache...we were playing Super Mario Brothers) that made him resemble Moe from the Three Stooges. Throughout the afternoon, everyone, including the kids, had put the wig on at some point. Then I was struck with inspiration. I snuck the wig inside and stuck it in the front of my swimsuit bottoms to give the appearance of a less than clean bikini line. Progeny One saw what I was doing and said, "Oh my gosh", shook his head and walked off. I walk outside and was like, "Let's go swimming!". Everyone starts laughing and then I noticed the husband of my best friend spits his beer (which was hidden in a Styrofoam cup cause we were hiding it from my mom) all over the place and begins laughing harder. My sister in law is desperately trying to get my attention, but I'm too busy working the room, for lack of a better term. Then, my brother yells out, "Hey Maddie! Your tea bag's hanging out!".

Care to take a gander?

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim -- you picked the wrong time of the month to joke around, didn't ya?

Your ex-wife

5:36 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

DING DING DING DING!
You got it...

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have something witty and appropriately hysterical to say. . . . as soon as I stop laughing and catch my breath.

Di

6:00 PM  
Blogger 小蘋果 said...

LOL @ Di

Kim, your bro looks like P2! :D

9:59 PM  
Blogger T-girl said...

OMG! I am DYING of embarassment FOR you! kgjnrdkgnjargkjn
lkgnjdblkrnblk
fdkjnfrdkbnrdfbl
Can't breath! LMAO NO YOU DID NOT!
OH SO DYING HERE- T

10:11 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Wow I want to come hang out at your house. You guys are nuts!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Maddie said...

Uh...Jen...that is Progeny Two. I used him to model the wig, which no one wanted to touch after I got done with it. I changed the post to avoid confusion. Were you not thinking my brother looked really young?

9:08 AM  
Blogger 小蘋果 said...

That was what I thought, but with the disguise.... I guess I need an eye checkup. :P

10:14 AM  
Blogger Sharie said...

ROTFLOL!!! I was laughing so hard when Kimmie told me about this!!

Kim, told you your readers would love it!!! LOL!

11:48 AM  
Blogger D. Prince said...

That is hilarious, I'm with Pru invite us over!

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home