Friday, November 10, 2006

Call Me Crazy...
But when one is embroiled in a custody battle for their children, I don't think modeling the latest lingerie selection from Wal-Mart ('cause you know that's where she shops) is the image one should convey. BUT, I will give Brit Brit this:

  • She looks like she has bathed recently
  • Her hair is only partially matted
  • Her fingernail polish has been completely removed
  • There is no grease visible on her T-Zone
  • She looks moderately stylish
I do wish, however, she would lower her skirt. I'm not really interested in seeing where Sean Preston and Jayden James came from.

Side note- When I spell checked my post, Jayden came up with 'Saddam' as an option.

4 Comments:

Blogger T-girl said...

You forgot to meantion she is still wearing her wedding ring!!!!!

yeah, she is not screaming motherly concern to me BUT I bet it is a beacon to horney desperate men!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Sharie said...

LOL @ T!

I agree with all your points enumerated... :)

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like she misplaced her bra and is wearing her bathing suit. LOL

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol.

i love you.

you made me laugh with the "where they came from" comment. =)

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home