Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I Think It's Time For Some Magic

This is the chick from the Harry Potter movies, Emma Somethingother...and I think the next time she sees Harry, she needs to beg him to point the wand at her. Let's break it down from top to bottom:

1. Hair-Why do we see your ears? You need some Pantene and a perm (I know they went out in the early 90's but desperate times call for desperate measures). Velcro rollers would do wonders on your flat hair and your ends look like they could use a little snip snip. George Washington has more life than your hair.
2. Dress-Girl. I would not wear this dress to a dog fight. It's not flattering to your figure at all, and there is too much and not enough going on at the same time.
3. Opaque Panty Hose-Wow. I understand that hose are coming back in, but I don't think it was ever intended that they A. be worn with a dress the exact same color and B. they be worn with...
4. Boots-Mother of all that is holy. Are you kidding me? Slouchy boots? Are you in the wrong movie? You look like a Keebler Elf on crack. Or a Russian.

Make up your mind. You can either be a tease or white trash. You can't be both. Can I get an amen?

3 Comments:

Blogger T-girl said...

THAT IS THE MOST HORRENDOUS CONTRAPTION I THINK I HAVE EVER SEEN! And the boots! OMG! I think she stole them out of my mom's 80's closet back in the day! UGH! She could use some make-up lessons also! She looks like a Lea Tompson on a bad day in 1987!!!!! "Some kind of Wonderful"... I think NOT!

Oh and yes you can get an Amen! Nothing worse then a white trash tease... or is it whore, just look at Brit!

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!!

quote: "You look like a Keebler Elf on crack!"

Maddie, I think she indeed borrowed her boots from the elf Dobbie (if you read HP books, you know who, what I meant. If you watched Chamber of Secrets, Dobbie was the house elf). LOOL!!!

She really need some serious fashion consultant.

5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you real sexy;)
madboy

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home