Monday, April 03, 2006

Scandalicious

Explosive new details regarding the reason for Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise's divorce are expected to be made public soon as part of the Pellicano investigation. A Sociallites Life is reporting that the FBI has secured tapes of conversations between Ms. Kidman and Tool Cruise where they discuss the details of their split. The facts are said to be so explosive and damaging, that should they be made public, the former power couple could "retreat out of the Hollywood spotlight completely".

My mouth is watering.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who do you this is at fault?

I'd like to think it's "Tool" Cruise. LOOOLL!!!(I'm remembering our discussion about tool LOOLLL!!!!!)

I used to love this couple - esp. when it seems that they survived being married to each other for 10 years and when I read Tom Cruise saying in one magazine that Nicole completes him ("You complete me").

BUT, when he divorced Nicole over Penelope Cruz, he sank big time in my eyes.

:D

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, the first line should read:

Who do you THINK is at fault?

1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooooooooooh, damn, I love some good dirt!! I can't wait to find out!! *rubbing hands together in glee*

And I bet scientology has something to do with it.

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooooooooooh, damn, I love some good dirt!! I can't wait to find out!! *rubbing hands together in glee*

And I bet scientology has something to do with it.

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damnit, that was me again. *sigh* I clicked on anonymous and then realized I need to put my name. But I hit enter on accident. *sigh*

SL

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home