Friday, March 31, 2006

Have. You. Ever.

Progeny Two's birthday is coming up soon and he wanted some Super Mario Bro. toys. I get on eBay...and find this gem of heinousness. First, the whole design is HORRIFIC, second, adding the little black skirt and black choker is not helping matters. IT'S PLAID AND IT HAS MARIO ON THE BACK. Also, it has two little heart shaped button on the front. If someone were to approach me wearing this train wreck, I would snatch those buttons off and choke myself with them. Notice how the girl in the picture is trying hard to work it. Honey...I hope you are getting paid overtime cause its going to take a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time for that shirt to find its way into my closet. That is so hideous, hurricane Katrina victims wouldn't wear it.

2 Comments:

Blogger T-girl said...

O.M.G! NO.SHE.DIDN'T!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Sharie said...

Oh my! ROTFLOLLMAO!!!

Who would get caught wearing that ensemble?

Yikes!!!

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home