Sunday, April 02, 2006

There's Always A Solution
Apparently, Naomi Campbell threw her cell phone at her housekeeper because she couldn't find a pair of jeans and the housekeeper needed stitches yada yada yada.

I know I like to poke fun at celebrities but I am sincere when I say this: It is my heartfelt desire that someone beat Naomi's ass. I don't want her maimed or anything...maybe knock a few teeth loose. In the South, we have a saying "(Insert Name) needs to tote an ass whuppin." That would be Naomi. She needs one of those redneck, baby on the hip, clawing, hair pulling, spitting, take your shoe off , limp home, where's my momma, ass beating.

3 Comments:

Blogger D. Prince said...

Thank you Maddie, I just spit my tea all over my keyboard. Literally. You are too funny.

My exact words when I heard about Naomi yet again assaulting an employee were:
She needs an ass kicking.

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She really needs to get over herself.

It's one thing to act like a diva, but it's another to physically assault someone and then claim that it's a part of the job.

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen! You said it all when you said she needs a redneck woman kicking her ass. Let me tell you a story about a man I saw on the news many years ago. *g*

This yuppie, BMW-driving guy got pissed at this woman driving in a transam during 5 o'clock traffic.

(First clue: Woman driving a transam)

He succumbed to his road rage and ended up forcing her to pull over. And began yelling at her when she got out of her car, wearing a button-down flannel shirt. (Second clue)

Girl never backed off from yelling guy. (Third clue)

Girl never shed a tear (Fourth clue).

Girl proceeded to beat yuppie-boy's ass. And he would have loved to have known about Fifth clue: She was the youngest of 5 kids...4 older brothers.

Yuppie-boy never stood a chance.

Moral of story: DO NOT mess around w/ a redneck woman.

Naomi thinks she's a bad ass? She is a piddly ass peon in the redneck world.

SL

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home