Saturday, April 01, 2006


A Different Kind Of Electrolyte

Last night, Progeny One comes into my office crying and gagging at the same time. He holds up his small Clifford The Big Red Dog cup.

"Progeny Two peed in my gatorade," He says around a gag.

"No he did not," I said disbelievingly. What is the deal with my child? Last week it was someone's pizza. P-two comes running into the room, his blue eyes enormous and round.

"I sorrwe" he says.

"Why did you pee in your brother's drink? You know what...don't even answer that. Your going to be punished and then your going to bed."

Thirty minutes later, P-two gets out of bed and approaches me.

"Mommy...I need to ask you sumpin."

I nodded my consent.

"I need a match."

I didn't ask even ask what he wanted with a match. I just put him back to bed and hid every thing that could possibly make a flame.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL... i so hope your blogging when he turns 13! He's too precious.
Have you ever heard the words from your "mother" "I pray you have one just like you?"

1:10 PM  
Blogger Sharie said...

ROTFLOLLMAO!!!

OMG, Kimmie! YOu're gonna get your hands full with PTwo!

I still could not think even now what he would do with a match!

Girl, you have to pull the reins tightly for your miniature!

But he still is sooo adorable! Just like his mother!

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOOOLLL!!!!

Grace, PTwo is so funny. He sounds someone i know....LOOOOOLLL!!

1:20 PM  
Blogger tazfan said...

Kids, you dont know whether to laugh or cry at them do you?


RYC on my blog. Thank you. I hope that everyone gets to experience a love like I had with Phil.

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Honey, you have a Charlie (that's my 2nd son's name). You have my complete sympathy.

SL

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home