Monday, April 03, 2006

Skankie
If Fergie was naturally this ugly I would never berate her in the fashion that I am going to now. The fact of the matter is, she used to be a stunning woman...and then she got a job at Sonic. What other excuse could she have for wearing this whoreific outfit? And her bangs look like a Pekingese crawled up on her forehead and died. If her eyebrows were anymore arched, they would be on her back. To make matters worse, there is entirely too much gingham going on with this outfit. How did she get Santa Clause's belt? She looks like a cross between a picnic table and my crazy aunt Mavis who thinks she's Steve Perry from Journey and has a lover named Garfield.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud just at the first SENTENCE! My boyfriend refers to her as "Butterface."

8:55 PM  
Blogger T-girl said...

OMG!! Read this outloud to J because he walked up behind me and asked me WHAT ugly outfit Birtney Whores was wearing today! LOL

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home