Sunday, May 07, 2006

Even The Guy Behind Her Looks Upset
You know how victims of violent crimes feel dirty and have an unnatural desire to clean themselves over and over again? That's how I felt after looking at this get up. Christy Turlington is so gorgeous but if I were attending that event, I would ask her to take off her tie and choke me with it. Then I would ask her to take the heels of those clod hoppers she has on, and grind them into my eye balls. After she had removed my sight, I would ask her to give that shirt back to that poor Jehovah Witness who is somewhere riding his bike from neighborhood to neighborhood passing out pamphlets desperately trying to recall the last place he left his smart but understated button down.

6 Comments:

Blogger T-girl said...

Now be nice! ROTFLMAO

3:24 PM  
Blogger sharonje927 said...

LOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too funny, Maddie!!!

3:47 PM  
Blogger D. Prince said...

Too funny!

You'd think Christy would know enough about fashion not to make this bad of a mistake.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Sharie said...

ROTFLOL!

*Shakes head in amusement!*

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home