Monday, June 05, 2006

Out Of The Mouths Of Husbands
When Progeny One was about two and just beginning to speak in complete sentences, he came to me and asked me why his baby cousin didn't have a 'pee pee'.

"Well," I began, "Your cousin is a little girl and little girls are made differently than little boys."

"Is daddy a boy?" He asked.

"He sure is," I assured him. Hubby was in the kitchen cooking when I heard him yell into the den:

"Daddy is BIG boy cause daddy has a BIG pee pee," said the man who gave my child half of his DNA.

"Your going to regret that," I yelled at him trying to raise my voice above his hysterical laughter. About forty five minutes later as we sat down to eat, the phone rang and it was my mother. We chatted for a few minutes while Progeny One begged to speak with 'mam maw'. I handed him the phone.

"Hey Mam Maw!" He said excitedly. "Guess what? My daddy has a BIG pee pee!"

From five feet away I hear my mother exclaim "LORD GOD!" I grabbed the phone from P1.
My mother was still screaming into the phone. "I'm not taking that baby to church for six months! He's liable to get up to sing with the other children and get a hold of that microphone and tell every church member we got all about his daddy and his pee pee. I cannot talk right now. I am going to lay down."

Click.



6 Comments:

Blogger sharonje927 said...

LOOOOL!!!!!

J is so funny and so cute! Children are really unpredictable in a good way.

1:11 AM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

My 6 year old daughter recently asked her dentist to pull her finger. She loves that joke. I nearly died!

8:55 AM  
Blogger T-girl said...

Prunella- NO SHE DID NOT! Oh I SO would have died!!!!

Kimmie- OMG! Blushing for you! Well I suppose you SHOULD be glad it wasn't your preacher or someone selling Amway or something. How about a bill collector??? LMAO

9:48 AM  
Blogger 小蘋果 said...

Your mom is so cute. :D

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you always make me laugh!

so how big??? LOL





just teasing...

2:04 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

You are SO not teasing anon...and by the way...

it's







GINORMOUS...

LOL!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home