Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Shut The Duff Up
Hillary Duff was recently quoted as saying the following in response to The New York Times movie critic Stephen Holden's poor reviews of her upcoming movie Elle:

"He dosen't really fit the demographic. So I could really careless. Look at where I am and look at where he is-sorry!"

Yes, Hillary. Let's talk about where you are. That would be 'nowhere' that anyone actually cares about. Your only claim to fame is that you got into a fight with a famous person named Lindsey Lohan and you got new teeth that make you look like a horse. We're all green with envy.

And just so you know, I know your name is only spelled with one L and not two. But I only reserve correct spelling for actual famous people.

5 Comments:

Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Well her sister is probably green with envy. And come on Maddie, you know you are positively lusting for her boyfriend. You know, the creepy little guy who wears more eyeliner than both Olsen twins put together? Hubba hubba!

8:12 AM  
Blogger sharonje927 said...

Her name's spelled with only one L?

I don't like her voice at all. It's so squeaky it gives me goosebumps like that of a nails scratched on the board. Ugh!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Litzi said...

Hi Maddie,
Just looking at Hillary Duff, you can tell she’s got a major attitude problem. Maybe her’s doesn’t stink, but somehow I doubt it.

8:22 PM  
Blogger D. Prince said...

I don't know much about her other than she really should have left her teeth alone.

2:15 AM  
Blogger Maddie said...

Perhaps you could write an Ode from me to him Pru...

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home