Friday, July 14, 2006

You Don't Say
Britney Spears told Bazaar that when your pregnant, you don't 'feel the most beautiful all the time'. She said she has felt alot of pressure because people expect her 'to look a certain way'. Well, in my humble opinion, it's kind of hard to feel pretty when you're trolling around in flip flops, unbrushed hair and no make up. And we don't expect you to look a certain way, Britney. All we want is for you to take a bath. And leave Kevin. Is that really too much to ask?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you didn't comment on Kevin's sock/flip flop combo! WTF!

The Ex

5:11 PM  
Blogger Sharie said...

LOL!! Yeah Kimmie, you did not comment on the sock/flip flop outfit! I did not notice it at first then when I was taken aback and have to really look to see if what I saw was right.

5:42 PM  
Blogger D. Prince said...

I didn't even noticed KFed in that picture! My eye went straight for Britney's horrid outfit.

I agree Maddie. Try a shower honey, it does wonders.

2:25 AM  
Blogger T-girl said...

I have to say, this is one of the better of her horrific ensambles! LMAO

3:13 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

I don't know...I think k-Fed's cotton and rubber foot ensamble has a certain...Geisha feel to it.

3:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL... take a bath and leave Kevin. Girl, you are so wrong! :) I love it!

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home