Friday, August 11, 2006

Could She Get A Stretch Mark Please?
Heidi Klum, beautiful bitch that she is, looks perfect in her photo spread for Esquire. Obviously, these photo's were taken before she announced her third pregnancy with hubby Seal. And to add insult to injury Heidi informs us that she doesn't really exercise and eats what ever she wants.

With my first pregnancy, I gained sixty pounds and sat around my house the entire time in a t-shirt and maternity panties due to the fact that I was pregger's during August. My power bill was a quarter of a million dollars that summer because I kept the thermostat on four. I also went NUTS at the Waffle House because they were too busy to fool with take out orders and I wanted mine SMOTHERED AND COVERED DAMN IT!

9 Comments:

Blogger Meira{FB} said...

I've got some stretch marks she can have.

11:14 PM  
Blogger D. Prince said...

Tell me about it!

I have a couple of sister in laws who seem to be able to just spit out baby after baby, be back to their pre preg weight in about 2 weeks, never get a stretch mark blah blah blah.

Of course I had to crave fish and chips the whole time. You can imagine what that did to my ass.

3:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She can take a few stretch marks from me and maybe my saggy boobs as well.

Have you seen her on Project Runway? She's so freaking beautiful it makes me sick. Even when she was 8 months pregnant she looked perfect. Err, it's annoying!

6:58 AM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Me thinks she employs a full time airbrusher for her photos.

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't care if i was pregnant or just fat, if i looked like her at that size, i'd flaunt what i had too. hate her b/c she's too perfect.

11:29 AM  
Blogger T-girl said...

I would hate her but she apparently is the sweetest thing ever also! Bitch! LMAO Yeah, I HATE woman who lose all the pregnancy wt over night with no effort- they suck! They also are the ones who are like "oh my hips are SO hug I barely fit into my six 6's anymore!" I want to scream "yeah you fat cow, try craving chocolate and deep fried mexican your whole pregnancy THEN having it stick around for a whole year even if you DO exercise like a made woman and eat healthy!!"

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well since saggy boobs have already been donated, I will donate my wide load @$$. I can't stand it. THIRD pregnancy and she's still perfect. Makes. Me. SICK!

Yeah. You got it. Damn right I'm bitter!

9:10 PM  
Blogger Litzi said...

Hi Maddie,
Wow! What venom is spewing forth from the mouths of these gentle bloggerettes. And yeah, I hate her too, ladies! It’s not fair! Uh, do you think this picture was air-brushed about 2 million times and in reality she’s really fat, saggy and droopy? Just wait till she’s 50 and everything heads south…

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info diet pill spa trim trimspa calling from us cheap blow dryer shelf Scholarships for 2006 in centereach

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home