Monday, August 07, 2006

Madonna Moved To Motivate Mel
Madonna is said to be furious at Mel Gibson for his rant against Jews. How ironic that she has no problem ridiculing Jesus on her crystal cross but takes issue with Mel. No difference in my book but I digress. Hollywood Rag reports that the controversial singer wrote Mel a four page letter reaching out to him in his time of need but also to reprimand him for his outburst. She is just a little ball of energy! I mean, in between offending the Vatican, Muslims and Christians alike, yoga, pilates and guzzling Kaballah water, she makes time to write Mel a letter. How sweet!

3 Comments:

Blogger T-girl said...

You HAVE to be shitting me! She is like that busy-body neighbor from hell. YOU know the one, we all have one... or two if we are REAL lucky, that sticks their nose into everyones business. As IF she can say anything about anyone! I wonder if she writes herself letters as well. LMAO

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this woman really think that we all need to be enlightened? Wait. . . don't answer that. She needs to get her head out of her kabbalah filled @$$ and learn how to mind her own Ps and Qs.

Oh! Maddie! I found the local Church of Scientology here in the city! I just *know* you're DYING to go there with me! So should I make an appointment!?!?!?! ROTFLMAO

9:30 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

very strange woman.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home