Saturday, March 24, 2007


Could It Be...
That I've been spending way too much time with my feet propped up (sans grocery store funk)? Work was crazy for a while, but I found the urge of celebrity criticism impossible to ignore. I tried to block Brit's siren call to return to blogging, but I finally reached my personal boiling point when Britney shaved her head and broke an umbrella. I'm only human and I can only take so much. I knew I had to come back.

Obviously, there is much that has passed that I can never regain (rehab, crotch shots, Anna Nicole, Jessica and John Mayer...I have to stop. It's too painful to go on), but we will forge a new path into the future together.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home