Wednesday, February 15, 2006


The Difference Between Southerners And The Rest Of The World...

is the only way you will see a camel toe in the South is if someone from anywhere but the South moved here. 'Cause we know better. A camel toe in polite society is bad enough but how friendless do you have to be to have been allowed to walk out on stage like this?!?"!! If Ms. Canada would have been my friend she would have worn a BURKA before she pranced out on the stage with that hoof. I can not even bear to look at her because I am powerless not to look at it and I honestly would rather not. I mean...I have no idea what this lady's face looks like, her hair color...nothing. Because I am staring at that...crevice...wondering if I have ever been seen in public like this and then I remember that several things would have to happen first in order for me to be seen in public with that thing that she has goin' on up there...please don't make me say it again....CAMEL TOE:

A. I would have to move out of the South
B. I would have to become a hermit and not have any friends...while living outside of the South.
C. Elvis would come back to life only on the condition that I display one in public...only while outside of the South.

Southern women don't go to the mail box without doing it up. A Southern woman will cancel an event that she has spent countless dollars and time on if her hair is not right.

Some of us may be missing a few teeth but you can bet your sweet arse we sure look pretty with our mouths closed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are you busting on her just because she's wearing a bikini that's a little bit tight in the crotch? I think you're just jealous that she's much more attractive than you are. Just to let you know, most guys wouldn't mind looking at her. And if you actually look at her face, she's really pretty. You imply that you "southern women" are educated, but in reality, you have just shown that you (not southern women) are biased and UNeducated, and you make dum hasty generalizations such as "southern women wouldn't (fill in blank.)" Just stop hating her just because she's prettier than you.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home