Thursday, February 16, 2006


Do You Double Dog Dare?

So many things....can't think....eyes hurt...jokes...

Three things wrong with this picture. The Hoff, White, and leather. I also love Pepsi trying to assure all of the German's (cause you know you wont ever see that ad here...Americans would take to the streets in protest) that The Hoff is a virile man. Look at the picture real close...all kinds of subliminal messages...leave me a comment if you see what I am talking about.

I also think it is time to admit to ourselves that the Knight Rider era is truly over. Otherwise, Kit would have come back to life to tell David that he needed to lay off the bedazzler on those boots.

And what does Pepsi mean by their slogan, dare for more? More what? The Hoff? I think not. More white leather? Shudder...more strategically placed Pepsi spewage? Never.

You know David should give up when he can't even redeem himself after being in the Sponge Bob movie and me finding out recently that he wore a girdle under his trunks on Bay Watch does not help.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone should call the police, that bad man is about to rape that poor pepsi bottle!

There is so much wrong with that ad I am not even sure where to start. I was going to ask about the "dead plants" steming up from the back but I just realized my blunder on that one, which just leads to even MORE inappropriate comments. One of which is that I REALLY did not need that image in my head, couldn't they use a different facial expression because I swear I can hear the "scream" coming out of his mouth. Can you NOT just hear the Baywatch theme... "you got to reach out..."
Ugh! I think I am going to take to my bed now! Thanks Kim for THAT titalating topic!

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I wanted to add, in the intire time I lived in Germany I never ONCE heard him, saw him or any anything else. The one time he was referenced it was with a snicker so maybe it is EAST germans who love him because from where I am standing was not seeing the love! LOL

2:34 PM  
Blogger Sharie said...

ROTFLOLLMAO!!!

No comment but I loved Knight Rider and Baywatch before ;)

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home