Thursday, February 02, 2006

Hurts...to...type...

Okay...so I started back at the gym in the hopes of warding off whatever weight gain my non smoking status might result in and I hurt. I am so sore my teeth even hurt.

I started the Zone Diet today and I have my meals delivered each week. Hello...best decision I ever made. No grocery shopping (except for the boys), no thinking about making something healthy...I just nuke it. My first shipment came yesterday and the food was still frozen (note to self...don't ever touch dry ice with bare hands again). This morning I had pancakes, turkey sausage, scrambled egg whites and syrup. Any diet that allows me to eat pancakes and syrup is the diet for me.

I had my body fat measured today so I could have a baseline. I weigh 118 and my body fat is 21.8%, which is really not that bad considering I pretty much eat take out for every meal. I think 20% of my body fat is around my stomach. Each day when I get in my comfortable clothes I have red lines from my fat rolls touching each other all day. My picture is me about ten pounds ago so HUSH.

My goal is to get down to about 18% and maintain my current weight and if I can do that by inhaling pancakes and sausage the entire time...all the better.

This patch is giving me crazy, vivid dreams. I woke up about 2:00 am after having dreamed about a snake getting in my house and slithering its way into my children's room. OMG. Worse dream ever. The night before, I dreamed that Perry invited several families to come live with us for an undetermined amount of time. I remember trying to work out his reasons for doing so in my dream and asking each family their stories. Were they Hurricane Katrina victims? No. Did their house burn down? "No...your husband just invited us to stay...with our numerous children." I remember thinking I had a problem when I walked into my bedroom and found their greasy selves laid up in my bed (all five of them) watching Nascar.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

UM you are suppose to take it off at night, unless you smoke in your sleep normally, if that is the case then please feel free to continue to wear it at night! Of course I would keep wearing it just to see what kind of wacked out drug induced dreams I could have, but that is just me!
Hugs, T

10:28 PM  
Blogger Sharie said...

T, LOL!

Kimmie, "YOU ASTOUNDS ME!" LOL!

Keep up the good work, babe! I'm sure you can make it! But you are BEAUTIFUL - outside and most especially INSIDE and remember it's all that matters. All of us would still LOVE you even if you should gain a little weight *knock on wood* from not smoking!

Your dream sounds scary and funny at the same time. Thanks for always making me laugh!

Mwaaah!

Sharie

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home