Saturday, February 18, 2006


PLEASE...MAKE IT STOP!!!

There comes a time in everyones life when they simply have to stop running from whatever their truth may be and face reality. It may be drug addiction for some people or gambling for others. Or it could be worse. It could be the refusal to admit that white pumps are horrific.

Shhh! Don't speak... I know its hard to accept the truth and you want to fight what's been in front of you the entire time...but it's true. I don't care who slaps their name on it, or who wears it: white pumps will always look cheap. Be they $10 or $1000, they all look like they were made in a sweatshop.

I want you to take a deep look at yourself...the real you is hiding in there behind a pair of pleather Gloria Vanderbilt's, and ask yourself if that shoe...is you? Is there a black scuff on your heart like there are on the toe of your pumps?

Do you recall the saying, "If you love something set it free...if it comes back to you its yours and if it doesn't it never was?" Or WHATEVER...you get my point. Get on your knees right now and pray that this does not apply to you because you don't want these shoes back.

Repeat after me:

My name is (insert name here) and I wear white pumps. I wore white pumps because I thought they made me look smart. I wore white pumps because I thought they went great with everything...even black socks. I wore white pumps because I thought that no Easter dress was complete without them. I wore white pumps because I thought they looked hot with stone washed, peg legged, blue jeans. But no more! I am taking control of my life! No more white pumps! I'm breaking free!

That's it...it's that easy.

There is also a 800 number for you to call if you get weak and are tempted to fall of the wagon. (800)-Only-Hookers-Wear-White-Pumps.

Assistance is standing by to help you at any time.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sharie said...

ROTFLOLLMAO!!! I recall one of our Sr. Ops Manager wore white shoes one time - and he is a male. He never got away with the teasing of the females after that. LOL!

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOOL!!!

But Kimmie,Why do every bride wear white pumps/shoes?

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adding another comment:

You know what Kim? When I saw the pic at first, I thought you are already posting a pic of what we were talking about last night. (Remember our chat with T and Sharie last night? That we'll post....Oh you got it now.


LOOOL!!!!

4:06 AM  
Blogger Maddie said...

LOL @ Sharie!

Sharon...I have no idea what you are talking about...were we chatting about white shoes?

Honey...they have CLEAR shoes now...brides can wear CLEAR shoes. Before they did not have the option...now they do. Or go barefoot. But no WHITE SHOES.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Sharie said...

Kim, what Sharon meant was our talk about "legs" with Tanya yesterday. Remember? Seeing the pic she tought you are posting yours...lol!

Do you remember and get what we mean now?

3:12 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

LOL!!! OH!!!

You mean Tanya's HAS NOT BEEN SHAVED FOR WEEKS HAIRY ASS LEG...

No...but I should put one up there..

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home