Thursday, February 16, 2006

Worked For Me


Do you have feelings of inadequacy? Do you suffer from shyness? Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive? If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist about Tequila®.

Tequila® is the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident about yourself and your actions.

Tequila® can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the world that you're ready and willing to do just about anything.You will notice the benefits of Tequila® almost immediately, and with a regimen of regular doses you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want to live. Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past, and you will discover many talents you never knew you had. Stop hiding and start living, with Tequila®.

Tequila® may not be right for everyone. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use Tequila®. However, women who wouldn't mind nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it.

Side effects may include dizziness, nausea, vomiting, incarceration, erotic lustfulness, loss of motor control, loss of clothing, loss of money, loss ofvirginity, delusions of grandeur, table dancing, headache, dehydration, dry mouth, and a desire to sing Karaoke and play all-night rounds of Strip Poker, Truth Or Dare, and Naked Twister.

Tequila®.

Leave Shyness Behind.

(Thanks Jay...)

Me and a friend, T.B got on a Tequila kick one time and it was U.G.L.Y. Here are a few things that happened to me (or so I have been told):

  • I used the bathroom in a Gas station and tucked my dress into my thong. Walked around in the parking lot like that for an indeterminate amount of time.
  • Followed an old lady off of the dance floor at Steamers and told her I would beat her ass if she made eyes at Hubby again.
  • Would request (as in guilty of this particular infraction on more than one occasion) that the DJ play Pleasure Principal by Janet Jackson at 6:00 in the evening (already drunk...) and would dance like the club was hopping. Families still eating their dinner would watch us with their mouths open.
  • Wore some CLOD HOPPERS out one night, stepped into a hole and passed out in Hubby's front yard. He could not lift me by himself (too drunk). Had to call a fellow officer who was working to help get me in the house. Had to have surgery as a result two years later.
  • Told Hubby that if he kissed T.B on the lips one more time (he use to do it just to piss me off) I was going to kiss a some random guy on the dance floor. He kissed her and I laid one on this guy who thought he was MAC DADDY and said, "hey...let's take it slow...". Vel Veeta. He kept following me around for the rest of the night. Hubby is convinced, to this day I orchestrated that entire event because I was attracted to that guy and just wanted to kiss him. * Sigh*. Not even close.

But if you think these things are bad you truly terrified to know that T.B and I spent hours learning the routine to the Miss you Much video by Janet and we broke it down on the dance floor in the middle of the day...stone cold sober.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I will say is... "I am glad I am not alone!" Stories of my "party days" are legendary and well, nevermind. LOL

8:18 PM  
Blogger Sharie said...

ROTFLOLLMAO!!!! Man, we sure had a boring life...tsk, tsk, tsk!

Don't smoke, don't drink, don't party much....

It sure is fun reading your stories though...lol...

6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I juswt heard the song "Tequila makes her clothes fall off" and I thought of this! LOL Just wanted to share! Hugs, T

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home