Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Beauty Is Just An Airbrushed Photo Away



Kenny Chesney must have had beer goggles on when he married her. And what is with that pout? She does it in EVERY photo. I'm over it Renee...it doesn't look that good honey...okay?



I love her...but she's looking a little fug in this picture. It actually makes me fell pretty good about myself.



Cannot WAIT to show this to my husband...


She looks like she has Braille on her face...I'm just sayin....


Penelope looks like she spent the whole day letting Matthew play her face in stead of the bongo's...


Proactive anyone? One day, Charlize can hag it up and do a movie on herself looking bad...


Thanks Janis!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey no prob! I knew you'd do something hilarious with those pics. LOL!!!!

10:21 PM  
Blogger T-girl said...

OMG! That first does not look like renee... the air brushed! You know the thing is, these woman have like gazillions of dollars why do they not got the dematologist?

Personally I think Penelope is ugly airbrushed or not. She looks ok in the pic but still not getting the whole she is hot thing!

Damn Pam is SO showing her age!!!!

All I can say is thank GOD for pancake make-up I guess!!!! I would like to see Charlize SANS Ice Cream cone! I mean anyone would like a loser with their mouth open for a big 'ol mouthful!!!I bet despite the skin she still looks gorgous!!!! LOL

10:38 PM  
Blogger Sharie said...

HHmm....

It's nice to know not all famous actresses look gorgeous all the time!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

words fail me.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home