Monday, March 20, 2006

Can You See This Picture? I didn't Think So

One hour prior to my wedding, I was finished getting ready. My aunt (who also went with us) wanted to take some pictures. She had this big NASA 35mm camera that took like 237 pictures a second. After a while my mother tried to get in on the action.

"Okay! My turn! Hold still..." She breaks out this big no name brand disposable camera that took one picture a day. Knowing her experience with cameras was limited due to the fact she had never owned one, I bit my tongue as she tried to find the button.

"Where in the world?" She asked, turning it over in her hand.

"Typically the button is on top mother," I informed her with a spectacular display of patience. I had all the time in the world. I wasn't getting married for another...twenty minutes.

Click...

"I didn't see the flash go off and I think you are going to need one in this room," I told her. I was beginning to get antsy and I was ready to desist with the picture taking. I mentally went over my check list as she searched for the flash. "Here. Let me have it," I said impatiently. "You don't have a flash mother. Could you have bought a cheaper camera? It's only my wedding."

"Well it said Kojack! I thought Kojack was the best in the business." She said defensively.

"Kodak mother. Kodak."

5 Comments:

Blogger T-girl said...

LOL! I like the fact you are LAUGHING at her in the pic! LOL
Don't worry my DAD paid for an "extra roll of pics, when I asked him if he was sure because it was some ridiculous price like 800 bucks, he turns and looks at me as we are about to WALK DOWN THE ISLE and says, "Of course, how many times do you plan on doing this?" then at my answer he says, "well then I will pay for an extra roll since you aren't planning to do this agian for me!"
WTH???? I think I know what he meant but it was STILL funny! I smiled between my tears all the way down the isle! LOL

6:35 PM  
Blogger 小蘋果 said...

LOL... aww Kim.. :)

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOOL!!!!

1:36 AM  
Blogger Sharie said...

LOL!!!

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. She's so funny, Kim!!!

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home