Sunday, March 19, 2006

One Topping Too Many

Progeny One and Progeny Two had a friend come spend the night. I ordered them pizza and made a little picnic for them. A few minutes later, Progeny one comes running in crying because Progeny Two (pictured above with the blonde fro...not his real hair) had 'messed up' C.B's pizza.

"How did he mess it up?"

"He peed on his pepperoni!" POne screamed.

"How did he pee on it?" I asked...clearly I had misunderstood. How did PTwo's pee get on the picnic table?

POne got a gleam in his eye as he prepared to deliver the final blow. He knew is brother would most likely suffer greatly for this one.
"He got up from the table, pulled down his pants and peed on C.B's pizza."

"Go get him and tell him to come here right now! Tell him he better not make me come out there and get him." Five minutes passed...no PTwo. I go out to the backyard and he is swinging on his swing set acting like Flash Gordon.

"Did you hear your brother tell you I wanted to see you?"

"I sorry." He says...

"Did you pee on C.B.'s pizza?"

"I sorry!" He said again...aggrivated that I was still talking about it. Clearly he was ready to move on to other topics.

"You tell C.B you are sorry and you get in this house right now! You are on restriction!"

"Man! I said I was sorry!" He started walking toward the house. I was right behind him.

"Why do you do stuff like that son? I just don't understand," I could not fathom what possessed him.

"Well, I was trying to pee on the trampowine (trampoline) and it accidently got on his pizza."

Oh, well that's okay then.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOOOL!!!!

Z is very clever Kim! He got away with that!!!! LOOL!!

Too funny - though it's no great wonder now!

BTW, He is so adorable!!!!

5:20 PM  
Blogger T-girl said...

How is he adorable LW? Bet if he had Peed on YOUR pizza you would not have thought that was so adorable! LOLOLLOLOL

He IS cute though! Love the pic!

That is some funny... pee! LOL

5:32 PM  
Blogger Sharie said...

LOL!!!

Oh Kimmie, he sure is a smart and clever one. He was the one who marked his chart all X's right? And the one who told you to have your ear examined? ROTLOL!!!

Man, your sons particularly PTwo are smart. You'll have your hands full with them!

He is sooo cute too! Would love to see J's pic too so we can tell whom do they resemble you or P ;)

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, at that age they think saying sorry will fix everything. That's so funny though.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

OMG!!!!

~giggles~

i'm sorry. lol.. but i'm so thankful for my daughter right now.

~giggles~

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home