Thursday, March 30, 2006

0.08%

"Omigoshomigoshomigosh....I'm sooooooo drunk. Where is a bathroom? Omigosh...I'm gonna be sick. Why does everyone alwaysh call me a drink? I mean a drunk? I have to get drunk alot...don't you unerstan? It's to erashe the memory of the bad lipsuction they did on my stomach. Don't look! It's so bad...omigosh. Oh! Hello Mr. Car! Why is everyshing schpinning? Are you schpinning? I'm schpinning. Omigosh...I think I'm gonna be sick. I'm hungry! Let's go to the Waffle House...I need to get my grub on."

5 Comments:

Blogger Crystie said...

Hi, found you via Blogmad, loving your blog here, I am definately gonna bookmark you.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

Yeah, I like your site too.

It's almost as good as WAFFLE HOUSE at 3am.

I used to think Tara was kind of pretty once. I'm sure alcohol had something to do with it.

11:04 AM  
Blogger girl said...

Aww - poor Tara. Did you hear about how she was mad that they "portrayed her badly" on the E! show Taradise? I just picture her stumbling into their offices and saying, "Lischen to ME! I'm not lush (hic!), you guysh edited me wrooongly (hic!)" (fall over)

11:10 AM  
Blogger T-girl said...

Poor girl! I would drink too! LOL

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice shot of her rack though. Hey everyone loves drunk girls.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home