Thursday, March 30, 2006

No-ga

I'm all about an individual taking care of themselves and exercising. I admire people who can step away from the Tiramasu. But how, my friend, is naked Yoga supposed to enrich ones fitness regimen? Can you imagine the poor soul that had the misfortune of putting their mat directly behind someone? They would be staring at the individuals big 'brown eye' the entire time. I'm sure this particular form of exercising results in injuries all the time. I wonder what they tell their doctor..."Yeah...I was in my naked yoga class and this chick in front of me had a GINORMOUS ass and I just couldn't stop staring." What if it was a guy in front of you? What if he had a dingleberry for crying out loud? Would you just keep on with the proud warrior as if nothing were amiss? I think not. I think your proud warrior would likely transform itself into the child's pose with a quickness. I know for my self, I would quickly assume the fetal position.

5 Comments:

Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

She's got a nice ass, but I think you're right.

Naked Yoga is just a bad idea.

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I had an ass like that I would do anything naked!

11:22 AM  
Blogger T-girl said...

Well my brown eye is the least of my concerns... although I am not sure WHY I would be worried about THAT part of my anatomy... I have HAD a baby, everyone in the metro area has seen MY Uhoo! LOL

11:34 AM  
Blogger Maddie said...

Yeah...the girl in the front has a good ass. Must be nice...

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can say i like the girls can! No problem here with naked yoga.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home